Logistics Solutions Consultant
Location: Brentford, Middlesex United Kingdom
Salary: £25,000 to £35,000
Vacancy Type: Permanent
Job Status: Full-time
- Do you enjoy working with clients?
- Are you good at problem solving?
- Are you good at project management?
- Do you enjoy presenting and training?
- Can you commute to Brentford?
Mapmechanics is an established leader in map-based optimisation solutions for business. As the owners of major routing and scheduling products such as Truckstops, we have a full in-house development team together with trainers, consultants and sales specialists to help our customers make the most of the products. www.truckstopsrouting.com
Mapmechanics is also a leading supplier of GIS data and map-based solutions for customers across the globe. We process and sell world-wide data to create innovative products that are easy for our customers to use, ensuring they get a great return on investment. www.allmapdata.com.
- Become an expert in Mapmechanics leading logistics solutions
- Provide technical support, training and consultancy work on data and software products
- Support the sales team creating demonstrations and presenting the results to prospective clients
- Help develop new innovative products and solutions
- Providing advice and carrying out consultancy work on behalf of our clients
- Writing content for online help and training courses, creating videos for support and marketing purposes
- Use project management methods to deliver solutions on time
- GIS, science, maths or computing graduate or relevant experience in a ‘real world’ logistics operation
- Fast learner – able to pick up new technologies and products and adapt to changing business requirements
- Excellent communication skills. Being able to communicate technical concepts to non-technical people
- Agile approach. Able to quickly respond to internal and external requests in a calm, professional manner
- Good attention to detail
- Experience of GIS products, databases and programming is desirable
How to apply (NO AGENCIES PLEASE)
Join our team and look forward to opportunities to learn and develop your skills while making a positive difference to the company. Send your C.V. and covering letter telling us why you’re suitable for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org. ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE UK.
Address UK: Canal Court, 155 High Street, Brentford, TW8 8JA
Phone UK: +44 (0)20 8568 7000
Phone US : +1 727-483-5562
Address US: 4500 140th Avenue, Ste. 101. Clearwater, Florida, FL 33762
For all media and press enquiries:
Phone: 020 3773 7691 / 07515 482 499 (out of hours)