Our geosolutions and logistics teams, can:
- Meet project deadlines by providing assistance and guidance or they can do the complete project for you.
- Determine the best data to use, the most efficient approach to the project
- Do the job when you are short of resources or don’t have the skills you need for ad hoc analysis.
We work closely with your team to understand how your organisation works, any special criteria to consider and of course the questions you need to answer. If you wish, we can do the groundwork for you (importing your data and getting a rough cut of first results). Then your team can join us as we examine “what if?” scenarios, combining your business experience with our map analysis skills to get the best information for your team, quickly and efficiently.
Typical consultancy projects include:
- Creating journey time isochrones around your sites to calculate relocation packages, staff transport costs, delivery charges etc.
- Balancing territories for your service agents, depots, or sales people
- Revising fixed routes
- Creating leaflet distribution territories Building efficient rounds Analysing demographic profiles
- Customer distribution mapping
- Examining incremental cost of new business in specific areas
- Estimating operational costs for possible mergers and acquisitions
- Calculating pricing when tendering for delivery work.
We work closely with your team to understand how your organisation works, any special criteria to consider and of course the questions you need to answer
Contact us now to discuss how we can help you.
Mapmechanics - a CACI company
Address UK: Canal Court, 155 High Street, Brentford, TW8 8JA
Phone UK: +44 (0)20 8568 7000
Phone US : +1 727-483-5562
Address US: 4500 140th Avenue, Ste. 101. Clearwater, Florida, FL 33762